The type of business you conduct in your commercial building will certainly play a part in the kind of roof solution you need. Manufacturing facility roof systems are subject to additional routine wear and tear, simply due to the many rooftop exhausts and vents that receive daily use. Your roof requires special industrial roofing materials in this case, as only those stronger materials will deliver the longevity and defense you want for your roof system. Industrial roof systems require industrial-grade materials when you’re considering industrial roof restoration options too. The expert roofers at Keystone General Contracting, LLC can assist you with industrial roof coatings in Shreveport, LA, so give us a ring at (318) 703-4780 to begin!
Industrial Roof Coating Professionals
Are you curious about why commercial roof coatings and industrial roof coatings are so different? Basically, a commercial roof system is less likely to be exposed to as many damages as an industrial roof, so the roof coatings don’t need to be quite as powerful. We address this issue by utilizing more durable coatings for industrial roof restorations. Another thing that is required with industrial roof coatings is the flexibility to fit around each of the protrusions and vents on the rooftop. Industrial roof systems utilize vents, fans, and pipes all over the top of the roof, and each of those has the potential to leak if the right materials are not used to cover them. Installed properly, you can rely on an industrial roof coating to not only prolong the lifespan of your roof system by up to a decade but to also protect it from damages at that time. For industrial roof coatings that last in Shreveport, LA, call us today at (318) 703-4780. We provide industrial roof coatings for the following industrial building types:
- Apartment Complexes & Multi-Family: If a roof for one house can easily fall apart, a roof covering a large surface like an apartment complex or hotel takes on much more damage and pressure. That is why getting industrial roof coatings for these complexes help preserve them and make them withstand severe storms.
- Agricultural Buildings Roofing: Typically made out of metal roofs since they are the most durable and last the longest, agricultural roofs need to be strong to protect your livestock. It is also extremely potent inside a barn, and industrial roofs are made to withstand heavy ventilation. Metal roofs are easily manipulated to be fitted over multiple barn shapes like curved, silo, or square.
- Hospitals & Healthcare Roofing: You don’t want to be in the hospital and all of the sudden the machinery shuts down due to a weak roof and a powerful storm. Getting an industrial roof coating for hospitals is vital for saving lives.
- Church Roofing Replacement: Churches hold a multitude of people, and many churches have been standing for decades to a century. Keep your place of worship safe and secure by getting an industrial roof coating to help make your church stay around for as long as possible.
- Shopping Centers: Like apartments and hotels, shopping centers hold thousands of people. That is why it needs to have a durable roof to protect all those shoppers inside it. Shopping centers are also often used as storm shelters, so having an industrial roof coating is key to keeping everybody inside safe.
- Office Building Roofing Contractor: Office buildings generally have cheap flat roofs, since these type of buildings are being mass produced so much. Keep your business running by getting an industrial roof coating that is stronger than a commercial roof coating that would typically go on top of an office building to extend the life of your roof.
Prices For Industrial Roof Coatings
When it’s time to fix basic issues on your industrial roof without buying a completely new roof, your best bet might be to go with an industrial roof coating. Roof coatings additionally allow you to save money on roofing removal and dumping fees since the coatings can adhere on top of your previous roofing system. Order the industrial roof coatings in Shreveport, LA that you’re searching for from our professionals. Begin now by contacting our crew of roofers at (318) 703-4780!